The beard trimmer guide below contains nearly 30 beard trimmers for you to compare.
Included in the matrix are 7 columns:
- Trimmer brand and name/model & Picture (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Minimum Length – Shortest length setting
- Maximum Length – Longest length setting
- Corded/Cordless – Whether the trimmer has a cord or is rechargeable (or both)
- Rating – The average user rating on Amazon.com. This is a helpful statistic in deciding if people are satisfied with their purchase
- % of 5 Star Ratings – The percentage of people who rated this a perfect 5 out of 5 on Amazon.com. This is another useful piece of information to judge how many people really loved a product.
- Price – These are approximate prices from Amazon.com. They change frequently based on availability, promotions, and more. Generally speaking: $ = under $20, $$ = $20 to $40, $$$ = $40 to $60, $$$$ = $60+
*Click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier